October 11, 2019 is International Day of the Girl
WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF GIRLS
We are Girls Leading Girls, a 501(c)3 nonprofit that focuses on training girls ages 7-17 in leadership and life skills through soccer.
Studies show that girls participating in sports have increased levels of self-esteem, learn the value of teamwork and overcoming adversity, and feeling more confident and brave to ask for what they want and deserve. Many girls in our free after school enrichment program do not have the equipment to participate at the level they want - help us close the gap!
THREE WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
1. Participate in our shoe drive with new or used sport sneakers or cleats
2. Donate and help us raise $3,000 at girlsleadinggirls.org/donate
1. Collect 200 pairs of shoes by 12/1/19
2. Raise $3,000 to open a new school program in the Bay Area
3. Help us spread the word to at least 1,000 people #glgdayofthegirl
As a sponsoring partner your commitment to our program helps us reach more girls and families in the Bay Area. In return we will include your business in our social media posts (with direct mention once a day) and include acknowledgment in our monthly newsletter and on our website.
THREE WAYS YOUR BUSINESS CAN HELP:
1. Set up a donation bin at your organization for new or gently worn sport sneakers or cleats (youth & women's sizes preferred). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a flyer to use!
2. Donate $500-$1,000 to our campaign here: girlsleadinggirls.org/donate